2015年8月7日金曜日

Hello!!!!!
My name is Haruka Nakagawa.
I'm from Kumamoto.
I'm Kumamoto university student.
I'm in faculty of education, I speciallize in local community society.


I like dance and badminton.  I dance two days a week and play badminton on Wednesday. There is a dance show in August 8. So I practice hard everyday. I dance a lock dance. I'm locker. Lock is so cool! I began dance four months ago. I want to become good.

My favorite foods is chocolate, the chicken Western and Curry bun. I often eat these and I gained 2 kg . So I have to diet.

I want to be a flightattendant. I have to study English. I'm going to study Chinese too.









5 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, Haruka. Nice to meet you.
    I'm gonna see that show tomorrow because my friend will participate in.
    Good luck!

    返信削除
  2. Dance show is tomorrow, so good luck!

    返信削除
  3. Hi,Haruka.
    Let's go to Gym!
    I hope your succesion of dance contest.
    August 8th I have a part time job.I am reget that I can't see your dance.

    返信削除
  4. flightattendant >
    flight attendant

    返信削除
  5. I dance a lock dance. I'm locker. >

    I do rock dancing. I'm a rocker.

    Don't forget to use just one space after each period and comma!

    返信削除